COMPANY

“G. ALEXOPOULOS S.A.” was founded by Georgios Tzanidakis in 1954, having as a primary objective to fill the need for quality remanufacturing of the clutch. In the early of 2000s, the company was transferred to the third generation, to Georgios Alexopoulos and managed in a very short time to gain a large market share in the field of commercial vehicle spare parts.

 

Today, “G. ALEXOPOULOS S.A.” with 2 points of sale (Athens & Thessaloniki) offers the most extensive range of spare parts, regarding: cooling system, steering, suspension, cabin, exhaust system, engine, brake system, turbochargers, filters, etc. At the same time, it invests in the training of its staff and in the innovation of its services, always maintaining the very high standards that have established it in the market.

We guarantee:

  •  Well trained and experienced salesmen with great knowledge of the market.
  • Direct service all over Greece through our own fleet of cars and vans.
  • Complete storage of spare parts in modern facilities of 4,000m2 in Athens & Thessaloniki
  • Courier delivery service from Germany within 2 days.
  • Excellent quality at the most favorable market prices.

“G. ALEXOPOULOS S.A.” is a member of Groupauto Hellas, which belongs to the Groupauto International family, one of the largest distribution networks of spare parts and services for passenger and commercial vehicles worldwide. Groupauto International is an active member of FIGIEFA (International Federation of Automotive Aftermarket Distributors) thus contributing together to keep the independent aftermarket strong and competitive.

Scroll to Top